I am available for statistical consulting projects that may encompass a range of project assistance. My specialty and passion is working with folks in ecological and environmental fields, but my skills and expertise are widly applicable to many fields. There is no project too small or too large, so please reach out with inquiries.
- Data cleaning
- Statistical analyses
- Written report of analysis
- Clearly commented R Code for EDA, Analysis, Figures, etc
- Assistance in scientific publications (e.g. writing or reviewing statistical methods)
- Statistical communication guidance for all levels of topics and audiences
To start the consulting process, please submit a Request Form. You may reach out at any stage of your work, but to best guide the trajectory of your project it is recommended to do so early on so that the design and data collection stages may benefit from statistical guidance. Once a Request Form is received I will reach out to schedule a (free) hour-long consultation.
Overview of Consulting Process
- You develop the reseach/project goals, questions, etc.
- You fill out the consulting Request Form
- I schedule a free one hour consultation to discuss the goals and scope of the proposed project
- We discuss the role of the consultant in this project (e.g. deliverables requested, timeline, hourly fee, best communication practices during the consulting period)
- We agree upon and sign a consulting contract that outlines the following: compensation and expenses, confidentiality of project, tasks and deliverables, timeline and proposed due dates for drafts and final projects, billing process and schedule.
- I get to work! We will meet at intervals decided upon (e.g. weekly) to discuss progress and relevant updates.
- Drafts and final products are delivered according to the agreed upon timeline. We meet one final time to discuss the outcomes, recommendations, and implications stemming from consulting work and determine if any future work is recommended.
Availability & Rates
I charge based on an hourly rate for consulting projects (as opposed to a flat rate per project). We will discuss this rate during our initial consultation meeting and agree on a value before consulting starts. Hourly rates will depend on
- Duration of project
- Number and types of deliverables requested
- Repeat buisness
- Career stage